Folding doors take up less space then swing doors, they are also flexible and great for creating new areas within your home, like wardrobes, ensuites, play rooms or a home office.
The folding leaf is made of two elements connected by two or three hidden hinges. Its construction consists of MDF or internal wooden frame covered with two HDF boards. The standard filling is "honeycomb" and optionally full board. HDF may be finished with any veneer imitating wood or other material. The same applies to the door leaf edge, which can also be ordered in black. A concealed system of guiding the upper and lower parts of the door is responsible for its opening. The whole is completed with a bolt lock with a key, patent cylinder, latch or with a block. Folding door leaves are available in 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100 cm sizes (at an extra charge).
- the door leaf is composed of two parts joined with concealed hinges
- MDF stile covered with two HDF boards or internal timber stile covered with two HDF boards for PREMIUM and cpl laminates
- honeycomb stabilising filling or solid core filling against an additional charge
- laminated HDF board
- the edge laminated in the same colour as the door leaf or, optionally, plain black edging NEW (transverse larch, black edge with a transverse structure)
- three concealed hinges between leaves
- concealed guiding system in the top and bottom door sections
- a deadbolt lock, euro profile cylinder, economy lock or with a thumb turn
An installation instruction on video.